| Proverbs 3:5,6 |
| Trust, Trust, Trust! | Promises to Blessed Faustina |
| Promises to St. Gertrude the Great | 12 Sacred Heart Promises |
| Enthronement of The Sacred Heart in the Home |
| Nine First Fridays Promise | The Seven Dolors Index |
in the Lord with all your heart,
I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for welfare and not
for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Say to the LORD,
not believe in chance,
Lord to Gabrielle Bossis)
keeps Him there [in the Blessed Sacrament] as a victim completely and
(St. Margaret Mary)
cast himself prostrate upon the ground, and said,
Trust in the Divine Mercy of God!
Our Lord to Blessed Sr. Faustina:
" No soul will be justified unless it turns with confidence to My Mercy...."
souls that from this fount of mercy,
"The more a soul trusts , the more it will receive...."
of distrust wound Me most painfully."
Our Lord to St. Gertrude:
"It is impossible that anyone should not receive all that he has believed and hoped to obtain."
"It gives Me real pleasure when men hope great things from Me and I will always grant them more than they expect."
is the love of My Heart which has inspired your writings;
gives Me so much delight as the heart of man,
"Confidence alone easily obtains all things! "
this confidence wounds My Heart so deeply
(A most excellent book to read is 'Love, Peace and Joy, Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus According to St. Gertrude' by the Very Rev. Andre' Pre'vot. Another good pick is the booklet,
'Saint Gertrude the Great - Herald of Divine Love,'
also published by TAN Publishers.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus
(Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
will give them all the graces necessary for their state in life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will bless every house in which the picture of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
4. I will console them in all their difficulties.
5. I will be their refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
6. I will shed abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
7. Sinners shall find in My Heart a fountain and boundless ocean of mercy.
8. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
9. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
10. I will give to priests the power of touching the hardest hearts.
11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart
never to be blotted out.
Nine First Fridays Devotion:
12. I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all powerful love will grant to all who communicate on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My displeasure nor without their sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
Home of the Apostolate for Family Consecration
* NEW *
bar courtesy of:
~ HOME ~
~ copyright © 1999 by Seven Dolors Publishing ~